Welcome to my site!
www.DerrickSherrill.com is a site dedicated to posts written about what I’ve learned along the way. I have just graduated from the University of Tennessee with a major in Chemical Engineering, a concentration in biomolecular engineering, and a minor in reliability and maintainability engineering. I have experience in process, maintenance, software development, and reliability engineering roles.
I’m currently employed in an international engineering position with my current rotation being in North Carolina, USA.
I find myself writing about my coding hobbies quite a bit. Check out the post archives tab for a full selection of tutorials and code alongs.
The University of Tennessee Class of 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Concentration of Bio Molecular Engineering
- Minor of Reliability and Maintainability Engineering
Knoxville, Tennessee 2014 – 2018
- Prysmian Group International Graduate Engineer
- CEMEX Reliability Engineer Intern
- Schwan Food Company Reliability Engineering Intern
- S&S Sewage Process Engineering Intern
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville Resident Assistant
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville Research assistant
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville Note taker