Connect Free SSL from Cloudflare to Google Domain
- Have a Domain
- Have a CloudFlare account
- Login to CloudFlare
- Click "+ Add a Site"
- Type in your domain (without www prefix) (Ex. derricksherrill.com)
- Click Add
- Choose the Free plan and click "Confirm Plan"
- Review DNS records and click continue
- Take note of the two new name servers provided (Or just leave Tab open)
- Google Domains:
- Click "DNS" of your domain
- Select "use custom nameservers"
- Copy in the first nameserver from cloudflare
- Click the + on the right, and add the second nameserver
- Click Save
- Go back to cloudflare and click "Check Nameservers"
- Your Site should now be activated through CloudFlare
- Go to SSL/TLS Tab on CloudFlare
- Select "Flexible" as your SSL Certificate
- Scroll down and turn on "Always use HTTPS"
Your Website should now be using CloudFlare SSL - Sometimes activation takes 24 Hours